2 Days Weekend/Weekday Digital Marketing Crash Course
Web Marketing Academy’s Digital Marketing Crash Course is a 2 day crash course designed with one goal in mind: to make you a better digital marketer. This course covers everything you need to know from strategy to keywords, Organic SEO, Google Adwords to social search to web analytics and everything in between. This course features the most current topics taught by our faculty who are real world practitioners.
You will learn the what, when, who, why and how to’s of a successful web marketing plan for any type of organization.
Each class is conducted like one on one informal consultation style with live case studies and projects, You will be coached on where, how, when, what and why Digital Marketing is the future of marketing.
Upon completion, you will be equipped with how and where to begin. What is the right channel for any business or industry, you will be able to identify the challenges and give a workable solution.
- This intensive two-day course will look at the key considerations for digital marketers, how to build the dream online strategy and assess what the future has in store.
- This course will run through the acquisition tools (Search Engine Optimization, Search Advertisement (Google Ad words, affiliate marketing, display advertising) analytics techniques ( web analytics) as well as Digital marketing management (web marketing team, in-house, web marketing plan, budgeting)
- It will also demystify the technical jargon commonly used in digital marketing such as RSS feeds, mash-ups, tag clouds, social bookmarking and more…all in a simple, easy to understand way.
- Provide guidance to think through advanced web marketing strategies with a global and local perspective.
- An Introduction to Web marketing
- Concepts of web marketing
- How search works
- SEO On page/off page optimization
- Paid Search – what is it and how do you do it better?
- Social Media Marketing – what is it and how do you do it better?
- Google Advertisement
- Google local
- Blog, Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest for Businesses
- Keyword research
- Social Media Marketing for B2B, B2C
- How social media can influence search engine rankings
- Analytics – How to measure each of the marketing activities
- Web marketing budgeting
- Tools free and paid tools you should have
- Trend & Insight
- When to do things in-house vs. hire a consultant
- Global, local web marketing strategies
PROGRAM FEE Rs. 19,000/- + service tax per participant.
REGISTRATION Please send your details and CV to the email ID email@example.com
The Program Director, Web Marketing Executive Education Programs
Phone: +91 9731388721| Web: www.webmarketingacademy.in