September -2011 OME meet
What our Alumni Say about Web Marketing Academy
— Praveen Kumar BK (@praveenkumarbk_) February 24, 2014
Mastering the Art of Becoming an All Star Digital/Social Media Marketer
Digital Marketing – It’s Digital. It’s Online. It’s dynamic. It’s on-the-go marketing. It’s measurable. It speaks ROI. It’s today. It’s NOW.
The above facts are known and well established. They speak a lot of what digital marketing stands for. To achieve this, there is a lot that needs to be done.
The below post will help give an insight into what it really takes to get close to mastering the art of Digital Marketing and becoming a star in digital marketing.
Here is a quick synopsis of these points, for those of you who do not read (a sign a good digital marketer would want to change, starting now). There are a few resources and links included, and a tip from WMA which you may wish to follow.
- Relevant, detailed reporting and analyzing reports
- A good communicator can go a long way
- Industry leaders, a small list of must follows
- Attending Relevant Conferences. At least one a year
- Be a team player within your team and outside your team
- Build Content. Document everything you do, especially failures
- Learn at least one new skill
- Do one thing that you fear the most – daily.
- Don’t forget to say Thank you/Sorry
- Be passionate and humble
- Share your knowledge
- You won’t be perfect in everything. Correct course as you go
1. Relevant, Detailed Reporting & Analysis
Relevant reporting has been a long standing methodology to help analyze how well spent was the business money. To prepare reports, one must have a thorough understanding of the business objectives, goals/campaign objective.
In Digital Marketing, reporting and analyzing the reports is of utmost importance. There are various channels through which reports can be obtained, which give a clear understanding of how the campaign was performed, the target audience reached, the conversions (if any).
A WMA case-study:
Problem Statement: A client of ours recently wanted to know how effective will Google ads & Facebook ads be, and how would ROI be measured?
Our Suggestion: What we told them was simple. We dint want them to spend their money on something they were unsure of. So we suggested that they allocate a limited budget and test these ads for one month, and based on the results, they can go for the execution of the complete campaign.
Our Solution: Based on research and industry standards, we came up with approximate website clicks, and ran Google ads, display ads & Facebook ads for the limited budget. At the end of the month, we were able to present a detailed report that showed the number of clicks, what was done to achieve their goals, visitor’s trend, location and what action they took including conversion and revenue from these channels. We analyzed these reports and gave insights on what could possibly work for future campaigns and also what would surely not.
Reference material to go through: http://goo.gl/dRuPuA
” Do Something Surprising: Don’t Puke Data Out “– Avinash Kaushik.
In this blog post “How to excite people about web analytics Avinash gives 5 tips http://goo.gl/dRuPuA
Avinash’s posts will delight you and mesmerize you into the world of Analytics
WMA Tip for You : Focus this year of 2014 on analyzing and reporting that matters, instead of just sending downloaded reports to your clients. Eye for detail is what will help you get better analytics. It’s time to surprise your clients with some awesome reports and deep dive analysis into them.
2. A Good Communicator can go a long way
Be it internal or external communication, learning to tell the story in the most interesting, charming and clear manner is the trick.
- Join a local toast master club – http://goo.gl/m5syjH
- Join a local meetup where you get an opportunity to talk to the group.
- Join the OME Community. https://www.facebook.com/groups/omecommunity/
- Story telling resources: http://www.duarte.com/blog/engage-through-storytelling/
- Easily Learn 100 TED Talks Lessons In 5 Minutes- http://goo.gl/TRoIOK
- Read this book: http://www.amazon.in/Jab-Right-Hook-Story-Social/dp/006227306X Gary Vaynerchuk
WMA Tip for You: Content is of utmost importance. Focus on selling that content in the most exciting, motivating and clear manner. Keep it short and smart.
3. Industry Leaders, a small list of must follows.
Influencer’s. Motivators. Thinkers. These are people who have the ability to think differently. Do things differently. These are people to get inspired by.
- Matt Cutts – https://twitter.com/mattcutts
- Gary Vaynerchuck – https://www.facebook.com/gary
- Alok Rodinhood Kejriwal – https://www.facebook.com/rodinhood- - Kiruba Shankar – https://www.facebook.com/kiruba
WMA Tip for You: Following industry leaders and successful people helps us fine-tune the way we think, the way we speak, the way we present ourselves to the outside world. So let’s focus on learning from them, imbibing their skill sets, and practicing what they do best.
4. Attending Relevant Conferences. At least one a year.
Attending a conference to gain knowledge is as important as attending an event to interact with like-minded people and network with them.
Last October I attended Pubcon, where 2500 marketers meet for almost a week. It was my big opportunity to meet Matt Cutts & interview him along with a few others http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S21MuCBcH8c
- Pub Con - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23pubcon&src=typd
- Social Media Week – http://socialmediaweek.org/bangalore/
- Start up Saturday – http://startupsaturday.headstart.in/
WMA Tip for You: Attend a relevant digital marketing conference and atleast 3 events in this year. Grow your network by at least 3 new key contacts from the industry.
5. Be a Team Player within & outside your team
Yes! It is all about socializing. On the social world and in person too. A good digital marketer is a great team player. They interact with people, exchange ideas, learn and share new methods to how to best connect virtually with your target audience, industry trends, etc.
- Managers Tool – http://www.manager-tools.com/
- Michael Hyatt – http://michaelhyatt.com
- Forbes – http://www.forbes.com/managing/
WMA Tip for You: When you have team meetings, make it a point for everyone to share five things they learned something new that week and document that as an internal knowledge hub. Today digital marketing is not your team, it’s a holistic approach from customer support to HR. Also, meet one person a week outside your team and spend some time with them, encourage your team members to do the same too.
6. Build Content. Document everything, especially failures
Documenting your progress is an excellent way to self-learn and unlearn. Yes, unlearn too. Document all your campaigns, the reports, the analysis etc. Make sure you document the process of doing all these too.
- David Allen. Getting things done – http://www.davidco.com
- 37 Signals – http://37signals.com/svn
- Rework book – http://37signals.com/rework/
WMA Tip for You: Convert these documents into content. Into case-studies. Into success stories. Into how you learnt from your failures.
7. Learn at least One New Skill.
Apart from your regular learning, make it a habit to learn one additional skill. If you are an expert in SEO, learn web analytics, photo shop, social media, anything that will add to your networking skills, or your digital marketing skills, or your personality. Because a good digital marketer, should also be a good networker, a good content generator and a great story teller.
- Google Analytics – http://www.google.co.in/analytics/learn/
- Moocs - http://www.moocsuniversity.org/
- You Tube Edu – http://www.youtube.com/t/education
- Enroll in a creative workshop-photography, theatre anything
WMA Tip for You: Learn a new skill like Web Analytics in the first half of this year. Let the second half be a skill you pick up in story telling.
8. Do One Thing that you fear the most – Daily.
This one is from Tim Ferris book the four hour work week. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.”
― Timothy Ferriss
- Tim Ferris – http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/
- 4 Hour work week – http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/
WMA Tip for You: Don’t think. Just go for it.
& these are pretty much as straight forward as they could get…
9. Don’t forget to say Thank you/Sorry
10. Be passionate and humble
11. Share your knowledge
12. You wont be perfect in everything. Correct course as you goShare
13. Subscribe to these Podcasts (Listen to keep up with the Industry) :
- Web Master Radio: http://www2.webmasterradio.fm/
14. Listen to Audio books: http://www.audible.com/
We are growing. Web Marketing Academy proudly announces its first international tie – up with the Fox Business Group LLC, Florida to start a new venture. Like the belief of both the companies, the new venture will help increase awareness of Digital Marketing, Education in Digital Marketing, assist businesses in their digital strategies and grow their digital presence.
” This venture is launched to provide exclusive digital marketing training and workshops as well as other services ” Read the press release in The Bradenton Times here http://goo.gl/t948af
About Fox Biz Group : http://www.foxbizgroup.com
About WMA: http://www.webmarketingacademy.in
Social Media Week Bangalore Speakers Slides. Web Marketing Academy Hosted three Workshops, Panel on Digital Marketing, Remarketing.Share
It is our tradition in all of our talks, we first have a few minutes of Introduction session before the session, we will be amazed how much we can learn from each other and events like #SMWBangalore are great place to meet and network with like minded people and it is like an ice breaker.
- Started how I moved from Chef to Digital Marketing, the interest started when my cousin introduced me to Yahoo chat in 2000
- My journey . 2002 where I had an opportunity to learn Digital Marketing in Florida
- Moved to India, started OME Community
- What made me quit my job as a Digital Marketing Manager for a travel company
- Thought would get a lot of students but it took more than 6 months to get my first student
- And where WMA is now. Thanks to my current students, Alumni, Staff and Friends
- Spoke about 3 Challenges Start up face
- 1. Answers (Content/Story telling/Information)
- Showed a video of how a 5 year old search You Tube. (We all consume content differently are you ready with your content in all format ? )
- How to come up with answers. See attached worksheet
- 2. Channels. Identify the right channel where your target audience are and know the advantages for each channel
- 3. Execute before that how to measure using Google URL builder
- And resources to help come up with content
Suresh Babu’s Slide on Digital Marketing for Start ups in Social Media Week Bangalore
If you like this article, please share it with your friends and family:Share
Download the PDF worksheet here: Content worksheet
Social Media Week Bangalore 2014 Speakers PPT. Remarketing & Google Display AdsShare
#SMWBangalore Speakers Presentation. Workshop on Google Display Ads, Remarketing hosted by Web Marketing Academy Bangalore
Speaker: Aditi, Lead Faculty, Google Adwords – Web Marketing Academy
The CEO and Founder, Mr. Suresh Babu, started as a chef, then moved on to working with Bradenton, It was this love for digital marketing that drove him to start training in an emerging market like India, and start the first Online Marketing Enthusiasts (OME) as a community on Facebook, which today conducts regular digital marketing workshops as well. Web Marketing Academy (WMA) was born soon after that, with a clear vision to help students and companies alike, with all things Digital Marketing.
The WMA expertise includes conducting courses in Digital Marketing, Workshops through the OME community, and helping with various companies on their Digital and Social Marketing Strategies. These include creating digital strategies for Sarasota chamber & Manatee chamber, Social Strategies for local stores of Apple at Bangalore, Corporate Trainings for Yahoo, Cognizant, ABB, Fortis Health care, Huwaei.
Connect with us @ +91 776 0170 459 or write in to email@example.com
37 Tips on Getting Most Out of any Conference in India + How to Plan, Attend Social Media Week Bangalore
I have attended, spoke more than 500 + events in my Digital marketing career, I learned a lot from attending, meeting new people in those events. Here are some of the tips for the conference participants in India.
For those who are confused about the sessions, I have my take on it. There are 80 Digital/Social Media Events happening in 5 days in 5 different venues:http://socialmediaweek.org/bangalore/bangalore-official-venues/
Venues viz. -The Leela Palace, City Bar, Hard Rock Café, Fava and Barleys
How to Get More out of any Event/Seminar/Conferences:
1. Read the blog post 5 Reasons to attend Social Media Week Here: http://goo.gl/ohlnRi
2. The Goal of attending the event. Have specific goals like meeting new people, potential business, partners, learn
3. Want to get hired ? Conferences are one of the best place to get hired, but you have to open up and speak, ask interesting questions, network with others
4. Want to hire people ? Conferences are great way to find talents, those who are attending the events are interested and have a passion, so keep your eyes open to identify your next potential candidate
5. Make it a point to meet atleast 10 new people in the event
6. Be respectful of the sessions. Silence your cell phone and keep your voice low when talking to the person next to you. Keep those Gossip for after hours or during breaks. If you are not interested in the session, walk away there are plenty of other sessions to attend.
7. Convince your Boss to send you and your team to SMW Bangalore, show them the line of speakers, participants and pictures from past event. Send an email to you boss, what you are going to bring back from the event and how it is going to help the company and the team. Pictures of SMW Mumbai: http://goo.gl/erCd9D
8. Know which sessions are you attending.
9. Read the Speakers BioFollow the #hast tag: #SMWBangalore
10. Attend the parties. It is happening in 5 different venues, so plan your session ahead of time
11. Bangalore traffic. Plan to reach 30 minutes ahead with Bangalore traffic it might take more time than you think. Go for a Cab or Auto whenever possible, you can avoid the stress of parking, traffic. Have cash for rick, cab.
12. If you plan to travel, best time to avoid traffic is before 9 am, during the afternoon and before 6 PM
13. Metro will save a lot of time, you can avoid traffic by traveling in Metro. Hard Rock Café is walkable distance from MG Road Metro station.
14. Come with your friends, collegaues so that you can attend multiple session and get take aways from each other
15. For God’s sake sit with someone new, we are so used to sitting comfortably next to our friends. Get out of the comfort zone and talk, network with like minded people. The person next to you is just like you, make the first move, take the inititative to introduce yourself.
16. Have your elevator pitch ready
17. Bring a lot of business cards
18. Connect with the speakers, add them to your F/B, Twitter and interact with them
19. Bring your charger for Laptop, Mobile
20. If you want to get most out of it get your own power extensions and it will help others who are out of battery.
21. The weather in Bangalore is getting warmer, dress comfortably and there is no formal dress, so wear your comfort clothes, shoes
22. Get enough sleep you will attend a lot of parties
23. Those who are coming out of Bangalore, know how far is the venue from where you are staying. Get a local buddy to help you out.
24. All the restaurants, shops close by 11 PM, plan accordingly
25. One of the biggest challenge is to find an iron in your hotel room, ask the reception when you check-in the laundry time and services. I always carry a travel iron
26. Guys, carry your shaving/travel kit, shoe polish, cologne, gum
27. Carry your medicines, travel kit , lotions
28. Get your old school pen and paper, yes you have your phone, laptop, a notepan will come handy to take notes
29. Keep your questions ready to ask the speakers, participants, Ask a lot of questions but respect the audience time. Keep your questions and answers to limited time, you can always ask questions offline
30. If you are familiar and know one subject, go for a different sessions
31. Get your own Internet Data Card.Internet in some of the venue might be a challenge
32. Keep your camera or your phone camera. Its easy to take a picture of the slides for reference
33. Tweet/Share before, during and after the event
34. Give links, credit while sharing
35. Bring your thumb drive/pen drive
36. Find a spot that you are comfortable with, come early to reserve your spot in the front row, watch for the speakers, it might get loud sometimes
37. Finally have some fun !!!
- Find a place to stay, share here: Air BNB
- OLA Cabs Phone number: 080 3355 3355, Meru Cab: 080 4422 4422
- Just Dial comes in handy: 080 69999999
- Bangalore Metro Route Map: http://bmrc.co.in/routemap.htm
- BMTC Bus Route & Number search: http://bmtcroutes.in/
- BMTC Airport Bus Services & Fares: http://www.mybmtc.com/airportservices
We wish we can attend all the events, but these events happens simultaneously in all 5 venues, picking the event and attending the ones that are important to you might be challenging and needs a little bit of planning. This blog post will help organize and identify the sessions that matters to you and you would ‘definitely’ not give it a miss. Also a tip: please note the timings since there are simultaneous events and keep a note handy, while you are registering so that you know which one you want to attend and avoid confusion.
Disclaimer: All these suggestions are by me and of my best knowledge and purely based on the session’s description. To remind you again, WMA is the official Digital Knowledge Partner & Host for three events. Please do your own research to attend the sessions.
http://socialmediaweek.org/bangalore/free-events/ – List of all 80 events
Day 1 & Day 5: Paid Events:
SMW Bangalore have lined up some pretty amazing speakers like Varun Agarwal, Kiruba Shankar, Mahesh Murthy and good line of speakers. If you can afford for both the days, you will get a lot more. Of course you will learn a lot from the free events: http://socialmediaweek.org/bangalore/paid-events/
Day 2: Tuesday, 18th
- If you are looking for mobile website, design, user experience this is a good start Design in Digital Age : Hosted by: Hyphen Strategic Design at Fava
- A Panel discussion, learn what is working and what is not for digital, social, a heated discussion with experts like Ashwin, Khusbhu. An informal discussion and ask your questions too. Challenges, Solutions & latest Social Digital Marketing Trends Hosted by: Web Marketing Academy at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Social Media Campaign, planning and management: Social Media Campaigns Hosted by: Spry Social Media atCity Bar
- Branding Unconference style:Changing Paradigms Hosted by: KRDS atHard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Corporate Social media Communication and PR: Preparing to Take the Social Plunge Hosted by: Genesis Burson-Marsteller atHard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Start ups -what is important: Story Telling, Which Channels to choose. Cost effective ways to market your start up: Digital Marketing/Social Media for Start Ups Hosted by: Web Marketing Academy atCity Bar
- Cyber Security, Social media privacy and more: Awareness of Security in Social Media. Hosted by: Lucideus tech at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Facebook App, API’s, Plug-in. Looks interesting: Social Applications for Startups Hosted by: Xanadu at City Bar
- Body Language, Expression can be useful for Communicators, presenters:Body Language- Its not what you say, its how you say it! Hosted by: Tortilla Entertainment atFava
11. Content Marketing:Future of Online Engagement, Content Marketing and lead generation Hosted by: Dhempe’s Group atCity Bar
- 18. Stories from Travelers: Mountain Stories Hosted by: Iquest Outdoor leadership and Adventure Consultants atFava
Day 3: Wednesday, 19th
- Social Media do and don’t’s : Social Media Dos & Don’ts for Startups Hosted by: Construkt Festival at Fava
- Brand Management/Branding:Brand Management in Social Media World – Level 1 Hosted by: SPRY Socia at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Facebook Contests:Timeline Contest and Instant Gratification Hosted by: KRDS at City Bar
- B2B Content Marketing:Content Strategy for B2B enterprises – How companies are redefining social Hosted by: Construkt Festival at Fava
- Social for young Leaders: The Essence of Youth Leadership Hosted by: AIESEC at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Digital Brand Building:Content Marketing Moving Beyond Facebook Updates Hosted by: PageTraffic at City Bar
- Social Media for Education: Impact of Social Media on Education – Case studies from the U.S and India Hosted by: Money-Wizards at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Community Building through Social Media: Building communities around content & stories Hosted by: Construkt Festival at Fava
- Social for Mobile: Integration of mobile environment with social-media marketing Hosted by: Construkt Festival at Fava
- Mobile Application:Your Wish is My App Hosted by: Nokia at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Twitter Marketing: Twitter: A Jewel in the Social Media Crown Hosted by: Digital Vidya at City Bar
- The New Buzz Word, I am personally Looking forward for this session: Internet of Things becoming Social Hosted by: Construkt Festival at Fava
- Another Interesting session on Social Gaming: 10 insights into product development from social-gaming Hosted by: Construkt Festival at Fava
- Advanced Google Adwords, Retargeting & Display Ads: Workshop on Google Adwords, Remarketing, Display Ads Hosted by: Web Marketing Academy at City Bar
- Social Media in Higher Education Hosted by: Welingkar Institute of Management at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Blogging Brand building through Blogging: How to organize a Blogathon for your Brand? Hosted by: Dhempe’s Group at Barleyz
- Startup Social Diaries Hosted by: LetsVenture.com and Sociall.in at Fava
- Video, Social , Travel and Biking: Online Video Talk and Interaction with Jay Kannaiyan, Expedition Leader at Jammin Global Adventure Travel Hosted by: Motorcycle Travellers Meet at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Social Media AnalyticsSocial Media Command Center Hosted by: Spry Social Media at Barleyz
- Social Media & CRM: Challenges and Opportunities: Customer Management in a Social Media World Hosted by: Germin8 at City Bar
- Applications:Appology – The App Ecosystem Hosted by: Nokia at Fava
Day 4: Thursday, 20th
- Digital and Social for Social GoodPower of Digital Marketing using Social Media for Social Good Hosted by: FoxyMoron at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Content & Blogging:Speed Blogging Contest Hosted by: Yellow Seed Content Solutions at City Bar
- Food Blogging Hosted by: Gourmet India at Fava
- Has Social killed Restaurants? Hosted by: Gourmet India at Fava
- PR for Start-Ups Hosted by: Genesis Burson-Marsteller at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
- Social Media for Customer AcquisitionHosted by: Digital Vidya at City Bar
- Facebook Ads:Dynamic Facebook Ads – Possible? Hosted by: KRDS at City Bar
- Socializing through Social Media Hosted by: RSQUARE Consulting at Fava
- Women Safety: Role of Social MediaHosted by: RSQUARE Consulting at Fava
- Branding :Brand Management in Social Media World – Level 2 Hosted by: SPRY Social at City Bar
- Challenges – Women Motorcycle Travellers Hosted by: Motorcycle Travellers Meet at Fava
- TwitterHow to execute a trending campaign on Twitter? Hosted by: Dhempe’s Group at Barleyz
- Analytics:Big Data for Social Good Hosted by: RSQUARE Consulting at City Bar
- PhotographyBetter Light Makes Better Pictures Hosted by: Hyphen Strategic Design at Barleyz
- Social Media for SEOHosted by: PageTraffic at City Bar
SOCIAL MEDIA WITH A B2B TWIST @ Infosys
If you find this blog post useful, pls share it with your friends
About Web Marketing Academy: WMA India Provides Certificate Courses in
1. Corporate Digital Marketing
2. Digital Marketing for Business & Individuals
3. Google Adwords Certificate Programs
4. Google Analytics
More About Web Marketing Academy here: http://www.webmarketingacademy.in/about-web-marketing-academy-india/
- Not 1,2 but 5 days of events happening across multiple global locations at the same time . This years Social Media Week’s kicks off in Bangalore, India from 17th – 21st Feb’14, simultaneously starting across the globe in Barcelona, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Lagos, Milan, New York and Tokyo.
- The seminars and workshops take place with the approach being casual, fun filled and interactive. The venues are chosen across Bangalore’s popular social hangouts like Hard Rock Cafe, City Bar, Fava and the Leela Palace, where you get to meet and interact with the experts. This festival is the Sunburn of Digital/Social Media Marketing.
- The tips, tools, links and takeaways alone are worth attending; who knows you might even meet your next potential customer, partner or business friend; This is Social Media Week be social and see where your networking takes you/r business/brand to…
- This is the place to be if you burn to learn current trends, future of Digital, Social and Search marketing; be up to speed with the global digital marketing scene. Hear top brands and experts speak about how they do digital and social media marketing by providing case studies and sharing stories of their successful and unsuccessful campaigns.
- 90% of the sessions are free to attend and some are paid events. If you don’t have the time and really want to be there, find a session that is coinciding with your lunch break or happening after office hours and register so you don’t miss your seat.
Web Marketing Academy is the Digital Knowledge Partner & Host
Register NOW !! here : http://goo.gl/52OagX
No one wants to miss on an opportunity when it comes knocking, here is yours and its happening in our city Bangalore.If you are attending Please share it with your friends and family
Web Marketing Academy offers Certificate Courses in :
- Digital Marketing
- Corporate Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Call : Shah +91-7760170459
Don’t Miss out – The 3 Digital marketing events to attend in Bangalore this Jan and Feb ’14
What is the point of being a Digital Marketer if you haven’t updated with the current scenario and digital trends across the globe.
Actually its not that hard, we just have to make some time and a little effort; its easier to absorb information when interaction and discussion are involved and the best way to accomplish this by finding out What are the digital marketing events happening around your city?
Now … now, you don’t have to start Gooogling for events around Bangalore, here are the 3 major Digital marketing events happening in Bangalore this January and February -
- Online Marketing Enthusiasts (OME) Community – 25th Jan 2014.
- Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) – 30th Jan 2014.
- Social Media Week (SMW) 17th – 21st Feb 2014.
A brief on each:
OME workshop – YouTube for Business
Online Marketing Enthusiasts a.k.a OME Community have monthly meet ups on digital marketing trends happening around the globe and special workshops on SEO, SEM and Social Media marketing. OME community is the largest in India as far as the Digital Marketing sphere is concerned. They are still conducting monthly events at Indian Institute of Management and Christ University, Bangalore.
OME community was created by Web Marketing Academy (WMA) to facilitate idea sharing and interaction among industry thought leaders and the participants (comprising both the OME community and outsiders), so current trends and digital knowledge can be shared and debated upon. Since 2010 OME Community has conducted over 50+ Digital Marketing events in Bangalore, with the assistance of Web Marketing Academy, India.
The Monthly Meet-ups are conducted every 3rd Saturday of every month.
This 25th Jan, The OME workshop headlining YouTube for Business focuses on how to use YouTube for generating revenue, customer engagement and the overall benefits of using YouTube to leverage video content to work for you business.
This OME workshop is being conducted by Web Marketing Academy, India at Christ University this 25th Jan at 2:00pm.
SEMPO Bangalore Meet up 2014
Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization a.k.a SEMPO is the largest nonprofit trade organization in the world serving the search and digital marketing industry and marketing professionals engaged in it.
SEMPO India – launched in March 2007 with the aim of providing localized Search Engine Marketing information and services in India. The group meets monthly; who play a major part in SEMPO’s global blog, in local SEM events, and organizing networking events such as “SEMPO Search Wednesday.” Both local and non-local SEMPO members are welcome to join and actively participate in SEMPO India activities.
This months meet up features many thought leaders including the founder of Web Marketing Academy Mr. Suresh Babu, who is and always will be an evangelist for transforming Digital Marketing in India.
WMA is a key participant at SEMPO events, where they share current industry updates and what to look forward to in the future of Digital Marketing.
SEMPO Bangalore Meet up 2014
Is a daylong event aimed at bringing together the best minds from the Digital Marketing space to talk about digital advertising, including optimization and marketing issues. SEMPO Bangalore Meet up will feature a few technical sessions and a panel discussion. This event aims to explore the present state and evolution of Digital Marketing and Optimization on the 30th of this month from 9am to 5pm at Cognizant Technology Solutions in Manyata Embassy Business Park.
Social Media Week – Bangalore
Social Media week popularly known as SMW started in Feb 2009, with events happening all over the globe in over 20+ cities; SMW has grown to be one of the major events in Digital Marketing and Social Media engagement, happening only once a year in a particular city.
WMA being the Digital Knowledge Partner for this major event have compiled topics and industry thought leaders to discuss digital marketing shifts and challenges facing current social media marketing.
For what to expect, here is a taste of SMW-Mumbai http://new.livestream.com/smwmumbai/events/2396488
Social Media Week’s global theme for 2014 is “The Future of Now: Always On, Always Connected”, which focuses on 6 underlying principles that lead to a better understanding of this always on, always connected world:
Two sides of technology
The meaning of “NOW” today
Building purpose into every moment
Directing energy and focus for participation
The Networked community
SMW – Bangalore will host renowned speakers from the industry and will be happening for 5 days starting from 17th Feb till 21st Feb at venues across Bangalore like Hard Rock Cafe, City Bar, Fava, and Barleyz.
These are the major events covering January and February, Be there to grow your knowledge, share ideas and network with like-minded people…
For more information you can call Shah @ 7760170459 or mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Marketing Academy is pleased to host and be the Digital Marketing Knowledge Partner for Social Media Week Bangalore. WMA will be hosting a series of Digital Marketing Workshops, Seminar, Speaking and Panel Discussions in Hard Rock Cafe Bangalore.
Venue: Hard Rock Cafe Bangalore
Date: 18/02/2014 12 PM – 12:45 PM
Digital marketing, Social Media Marketing is one of the fastest growing Industry in India. Will companies, agencies & upcoming digital marketers keep up ? We will discuss. In this session, you’ll hear success stories from digital marketing agencies who’ve managed integrated digital marketing, start up challenges, solutions & how aspiring management students use social media successfully
Moderator: Suresh Babu, CEO, Web Marketing Academy – http://www.linkedin.com/in/sureshbabutr
- Ashwin Ramesh, CEO, Organic Apex, in.linkedin.com/in/ashwinramesh
- Arnab Ganguly, Search Marketing – Tesco Telecom – www.linkedin.com/in/arnabgangulyseo
- Khushbu Pandya, Founder at Konvophilia Communications | Author – in.linkedin.com/in/khushbupandya
Register Now Here: http://socialmediaweek.org/bangalore/events/?id=139179#.Ut5i6_a6Yb1