NEW Updated Curriculum – 2017
(Google Ad words Certification Included) Digital marketing certificate course is ideal for anyone who like to start/grow up in their career. You will learn the what, when, who, why and how to’s of web/Digital marketing.
Developing a successful web/Digital marketing plan is both an art and science, involving the in depth knowledge of digital/web/inbound marketing, what is in the plan, how to plan, utilize right resources, collaborate marketing skills, effectively communicate the plan and execute it. How to integrate Digital Marketing Mix in your traditional marketing mix
“A dedicated faculty (who is a practitioner) will explain the concepts and work with you practically guiding you, showing, implementing & mentor your live project. All of our sessions are One-on-One class room session”
Call @ 8792299538 or email email@example.com
WMA is a Certified Google Partner
How will you benefit ?
Develop comprehensive online/digital/inbound/web marketing plan. Define and execute digital/online/web marketing strategies to reach potential customer using the latest digital/new media/web marketing strategies to your organization, businesses. Build passionate Digital/Internet/web marketing team, structure Digital Media/online/web marketing department, manage the budget for various marketing including allocating budget for SEO, PPC, Social Media, Affiliate, Email marketing, Mobile marketing and analytics.
How are the classes ?
All of our trainings are done in a class room settings. A dedicated faculty (who is a practitioner) will explain the concepts and work with you practically guiding you, showing & implementing in your live project. All of our sessions are One-on-One session. You can get to meet, interact with all Faculty and Fellow participants.
Practicals on your/our Projects
You get to work on a real time project during the course, two options for practicals. Option 1. We will be building a website just for you from the scratch ( No Technical Knowledge required) and you own that website. All the digital marketing including SEO, Google Adwords, Social media, content, mobile and analytics will be implemented for your website during the course. Option 2. We will give some of our projects for you to work on. Option 3. You can take both of projects if you like. By the time you finish the course, you have a live case study/portfolio which you have done during the course.
What will you learn?
Digital/Web/Online Marketing Management best practice and hands on training in
- Defining digital/web marketing for 21st century
- How to integrate digital marketing in the traditional marketing mix
- Strategy planning Budget allocation for digital, social, content, mobile, affiliate, email
- Why Mobile first ?
- Mobile websites
- Mobile marketing
- Digital marketing concepts
- Inbound marketing methodology
- Content Management (Including content development)
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing & Optimization
- Live Videos
- Facebook Live Broadcasting
- Word press & CMS
- Search Engines
- How Search Engines work
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Search Engine Optimization
- (On-page/off-page optimization)
- SEO for Images, Videos & other properties
- SEO for Social channels
- Latest Search Engine Algorithms
- Google Panda Updates
- Google Penguin Updates
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging for business
- Facebook – How Facebook works
- Facebook marketing & Advertisements
- How You Tube works
- How to maximize your Video ads
- Pay Per Click (Google Ad words)
- Google Advertisements
- Affiliate Marketing
- Universal Search Engine Optimization
- Local SEO – Google Map Listing/Google Places
- Search/Social Media Management
- Social Media Advertisement
- Face book, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Instagram, Live Videos (Periscope, Facebook Live)
- Competition Analysis and strategies
- The role of digital marketing manager and the team
- How to structure a digital marketing department
- Web marketing in B2B, B2C scenario
- Case studies of successful Digital/web marketing management
- Holistic Digital/web marketing management
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Digital marketing measurement models
- Tools, reports and actionable insights from reports
- Resources (How to keep up-to-date with the industry)
Day 1 : Students Experience Live Broadcast via PERISCOPE
Learn more about our culture & students (VIDEO) below