NEW Updated Curriculum – 2018
(Google Ad words Certification Included) Digital marketing certificate course is ideal for anyone who likes to start/grow up in their career. You will learn the what, when, who, why and how to’s of Digital marketing.
Developing a successful Digital marketing plan is both an art and science, involving the in-depth knowledge of digital/web/inbound marketing.
What is in the plan, how to plan, utilize right resources, collaborate marketing skills, effectively communicate the plan, and execute it.
Custom course or short-term/crash courses available. Call @ 8792299538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to integrate Digital Marketing Mix in your traditional marketing mix
Syllabus & Modules:
Hands-on Digital /Social/ Content Marketing with Live projects, Case Studies
Module 1: Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Defining digital/web marketing for the 21st century
- How to integrate digital marketing into the traditional marketing mix
- Strategy planning Budget allocation for digital, social, content, mobile, affiliate, email
- Why Mobile first?
Module 2: Importance of Website
- Mobile website/marketing
- Word press & CMS
Module 3: Inbound Marketing
- Inbound marketing methodology
Module 4: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Types of Search Engines
- How Search Engines work
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Search Engine Optimization
- (On-page/off-page optimization)
- Latest Search Engine Algorithms
- Google Panda Updates
- Google Penguin Updates
- Rank Brain (AI)
Module 5: Universal SEO (Blended Search Engine Optimization)
- SEO for Images, Videos & other properties
- SEO for Social channels
- SEO for PPT’s
- Local SEO – Google Map Listing/Google Places
Module 6: Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools)
- It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. As of May 20, 2015, Google rebrandedGoogle Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console.
Module 7: Content Development & Marketing
- How to come up with a content strategy/plan Content
- Calendar for social media
- Content Management (Including content development)
- Content for social media
- Content for website
- Content for blogs
- Content for other properties
- Content Marketing
- Blogging for business
- Video Marketing & Optimization
- Live Videos
- Facebook Live Broadcasting
Module 8: Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Advertisement
- How to come up with a social media plan
- Facebook – How Facebook works
- Facebook marketing & Advertisements
- How YouTube works
- How to maximize your Video Ads
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- Instagram, Live Videos (Facebook Live)
Module 9: Google Adwords (Pay Per Click)
- Pay Per Click (Google Ad words)
- Google Advertisements
- Competition Analysis and strategies
Includes Google Digital Marketing Certifications:
- Adwords fundamentals
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
Module 10: Email Marketing
Module 11: Affiliate & Adsense
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate Marketing
Module 12: Case study
- Web marketing in B2B, B2C scenario
- Case studies of successful Digital/social media
Module 13: Google Analytics
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Digital marketing measurement models
- Tools, reports and actionable insights from reports
- Resources (How to keep up-to-date with the industry)
How are the classes at Web Marketing Academy?
- All of our training is done in a classroom setting.
- A dedicated faculty (who is a practitioner) will explain the concepts and work with you practically guiding you, showing & implementing in your live project.
- All of our sessions are One-on-One session. You can get to meet, interact with all faculty and fellow participants.
Practicals on your/our Projects
- You get to work on a real-time live project during the course.
- We will be helping you build a website just from the scratch ( No Technical Knowledge required) during the course you will be implementing SEO, Google Ads, Content Marketing, Social Media for your website during the course.
- You also get to work with some of our projects. By the time you finish the course, you have a live case study/portfolio
WMA is a Certified Google Partner
- Rs 49,000 + GST = Rs 57,820 which can be paid in 3 instalments (Loan Facility Available)
- Hands on One on One Class Room training.
Flexible weekdays/weekends customized training available.
Talk to our Admission officer: Shwetha Mobile: +91-8792299538 or E-mail: email@example.com
Weekdays – up to 2.5 months
- Morning 10-30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Afternoon 2:30 – 5:30 PM
- Evening Batches 7-9 PM
- Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs & Fridays
Weekends – up to 2.5 to 4 months
Have questions related to your career in Digital Marketing? We would love to help. Please contact Shwetha at 8792299538 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you learn? Here’s a Case Study discussion by WMA students – Working Professionals evening batch:
We would love to help. Please contact Shwetha at 8792299538 or email us at email@example.com