NEW Updated Curriculum – 2018
(Google Ad words Certification Included) Digital marketing certificate course is ideal for anyone who likes to start/grow up in their career. You will learn the what, when, who, why and how to’s of web/Digital marketing.
Developing a successful Digital marketing plan is both an art and science, involving the in-depth knowledge of digital/web/inbound marketing.
What is in the plan, how to plan, utilize right resources, collaborate marketing skills, effectively communicate the plan, and execute it.
How to integrate Digital Marketing Mix in your traditional marketing mix
Call @ 8792299538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Syllabus & Modules:
Hands-on Digital /Social/ Content Marketing with Live projects, Case Studies
Module 1: Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Defining digital/web marketing for the 21st century
- How to integrate digital marketing into the traditional marketing mix
- Strategy planning Budget allocation for digital, social, content, mobile, affiliate, email
- Why Mobile first?
Module 2: Importance of Website
- Mobile website/marketing
- Word press & CMS
Module 3: Inbound Marketing
- Inbound marketing methodology
Module 4: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Search Engines
- How Search Engines work
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Search Engine Optimization
- (On-page/off-page optimization)
- Latest Search Engine Algorithms
- Google Panda Updates
- Google Penguin Updates
- Rank Brain (AI)
Module 5: Universal SEO (Blended Search Engine Optimization)
- SEO for Images, Videos & other properties
- SEO for Social channels
- SEO for PPT’s
- Local SEO – Google Map Listing/Google Places
Module 6: Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools)
- It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. As of May 20, 2015, Google rebrandedGoogle Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console.
Module 7: Content Development & Marketing
- How to come up with a content strategy/plan Content
- Calendar for social media
- Content Management (Including content development)
- Content for social media
- Content for website
- Content for blogs
- Content for other properties
- Content Marketing
- Blogging for business
- Video Marketing & Optimization
- Live Videos
- Facebook Live Broadcasting
Module 8: Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Advertisement
- How to come up with a social media plan
- Facebook – How Facebook works
- Facebook marketing & Advertisements
- How YouTube works
- How to maximize your Video Ads
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- Instagram, Live Videos (Facebook Live)
Module 9: Google Adwords (Pay Per Click)
- Pay Per Click (Google Ad words)
- Google Advertisements
- Competition Analysis and strategies
Includes Google Digital Marketing Certifications:
Module 10: Email Marketing
Module 11: Affiliate & Adsense
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate Marketing
Module 12: Affiliate & Adsense
- Web marketing in B2B, B2C scenario
- Case studies of successful Digital/social media
Module 13: Google Analytics
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Digital marketing measurement models
- Tools, reports and actionable insights from reports
- Resources (How to keep up-to-date with the industry)
How will you benefit from this Digital Marketing Course?
- Develop comprehensive online/digital/inbound/web marketing plan.
- Define and execute digital/online/web marketing strategies to reach potential customer using the latest digital/new media/web marketing strategies to your organization, businesses.
- Build passionate Digital/Internet/web marketing team, structure Digital Media/online/web marketing department, manage the budget for various marketing including allocating budget for SEO, PPC, Social Media, Affiliate, Email marketing, Mobile marketing, and analytics.
How are the classes at Web Marketing Academy?
- All of our training is done in a classroom setting.
- A dedicated faculty (who is a practitioner) will explain the concepts and work with you practically guiding you, showing & implementing in your live project.
- All of our sessions are One-on-One session. You can get to meet, interact with all Faculty and Fellow participants.
Practicals on your/our Projects
- You get to work on a real-time live project during the course, two options for practicals.
- Option 1. We will be building a website just for you from the scratch ( No Technical Knowledge required) and you own that website. All the digital marketing including SEO, Google Adwords, Social media, content, mobile, and analytics will be implemented on your website during the course.
- Option 2. We will give some of our projects for you to work on. Option 3. You can take both of projects if you like. By the time you finish the course, you have a live case study/portfolio which you have done during the course.
WMA is a Certified Google Partner
- Rs 49,000 + GST = Rs 57,820 which can be paid in 3 instalments (Loan Facility Available)
- Hands on One on One Class Room training.
Flexible weekdays/weekends customized training available.
Talk to our Admission officer: Shwetha Mobile: +91-8792299538 or E-mail: email@example.com
Weekdays – up to 2.5 months
- Morning 10-30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Afternoon 2:30 – 5:30 PM
- Evening Batches 7-9 PM
- Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs & Fridays
Weekends – up to 2.5 to 4 months
Have questions related to your career in Digital Marketing? We would love to help. Please contact Shwetha at 8792299538 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“A dedicated faculty (who is a practitioner) will explain the concepts and work with you practically guiding you, showing, implementing & mentor your live project. All of our sessions are One-on-One classroom session”
What will you learn? Here’s a Case Study discussion by WMA students – Working Professionals evening batch:
We would love to help. Please contact Shwetha at 8792299538 or email us at email@example.com