Thulasi – The Digital Marketer of the WeekShare
Motivating Stories of Thulasi
Thulasi Manoj, a trainee is – always smiling and ready to help personality. With over a decade and a half of experience in the traditional advertising industry, she yearns to learn more about Digital Marketing, thus joining WMA. She is now turning out to be an avid blogger and the content bug seems to have caught on with her. Thus she makes her way to be the ‘marketer of the week @WMA. Here are a couple of her blogs –
- Motivated by Mentor, Suresh Babu, Thulasi is Ready to face the dynamic industry of Digital Marketing with ease, thanks to WMA – http://goo.gl/XiAQu0
- Attending the staunchly recommended Social Media Week, impressed by Himanshu Arora of Socialpanga.com – http://goo.gl/mmKNMU
- Classes – down to earth faculties, fun, complicated subjects broken down to look as simple as ABCD and more – http://goo.gl/MJtVKA
- With a staunch recommendation Thulasi takes up Adwords Certification and gets her certificate – http://goo.gl/N10DhN
- Making SEO a cake walk, faculties teach complicated subjects with ease, making it even easier to learn and understand- http://goo.gl/tsRXJM
- Less than three weeks into the course, Thulasi is a part of the team conversing with CEO’s, Five star chefs and leading the way for strategy and plan on live projects – http://goo.gl/6JiiBV
Here is a snippet of Thulasi Manoj speaking about her experience
Please share if you find it useful
Web Marketing Academy, started in 2011 has come a long way. As dynamic as it is in the digital marketing world, WMA too improvises on its techniques of teaching. Today we are proud to say that WMA is a well recognized academy in the digital marketing space with Founder CEO, Mr. Suresh Babu being the most sort after as guest speaker, judge, trainer and mentor.
WMA has integrated two new concepts into its extensive syllabus – real, live projects at professional level and soft skills training. This not only ensures that the students get their hands dirty on timely deliverables in the digital world but also ensures that the students brim with confidence making them capable for the ever challenging digital marketing world. Ensuring that Website is a strong marketing tool, strategy and plan for social media, developing quality content videos and audios independently are some of the key qualities inculcated among students at WMA. Here is Thulasi Manoj, one of the trainees who got it all right in the first shot!
Thank you Manasi, Bharani & Manjunath. You all rock 🙂