Here’s how you can learn Digital Marketing:
By Implementing, testing and trying it out by yourself
Free Resources to Learn Digital Marketing:
* Google Free Certificate course:
* Google Free YouTube channel:
* Hubspot academy:
* Moz Blog:
* Search engine land:
* Podcast: Neil patel :
* Web Marketing Academy Blog:
* Digital India Podcast:
Other Online Platforms to learn digital marketing:
Also, just like anything else Digital Marketing is not a short-term play. I have started my career in Digital Marketing as early as 2002. After 15 years in the Industry, I am still learning #DigitalMarketing every day. It’s an ongoing process.
However, you can start exploring by these simple steps:
- Start a blog, it takes 5 minutes to create. It’s fast however what you write is the long game. Facebook Notes, LinkedIn posts are all blogging platforms too.
- Are you good in front of the camera, share your thoughts and opinion in Video, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram is your distribution channels? Again what content you share is a long-term game.
- Are you good in audio, start recording your voice? Podcasting is something you might try. is a free tool you can use your mobile to record
- I wrote a blog post with all Free Certificates and videos you can watch to get started in Digital Marketing. You can find useful information here: Here are some of the resources I shared in that answer:
Hope you find this useful if you think it was useful please do share, upvote. Appreciate it.
Please note, wealso provide Hands-on classroom training in Indira Nagar Bangalore with Weekday/weekend batches, Our courses go anywhere from 3–5 months. If you like to get started in Digital Marketing, please give us a call 8792299538 or email Suresh at web marketing academy dot in