How are the Placements at Web Marketing Academy?
The Placement process at web Marketing Academy
- Making sure the students are confident with concepts of Digital Marketing
- Implement the concepts in their live projects
- Encourage to make mistakes
- Learn/correct the mistakes with a mentor
- Case studies, discussions
- Learn from guest Industry experts during monthly meetups
- Have the digital portfolio ready
- Submit project reports for each topic at the end a final report is submitted
- Report validated
- Start with Resume preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Job requirements are sent to the students
- Encourage to fail in a few interviews (Teaching and Learning to fail is an important skill set we at WMA encourage right from the beginning)
- Take notes from failed interviews. Prepare for the final interview
- Land in their dream job
- Ongoing education even after landing in a job
- Those who are not looking for jobs, we will be preparing them either for their own startup or freelancing
Students Placed in:
- DDB Mudra
- Start up’s
- Organic Apex
- Sachi & Sachi
Digital Marketing Campus Recruitment & Placements (This is the career path of WMA Alumni and their average package)
A better way to ask is to see what our alumni who are working, started their own business have to say.
Let me start with saying am an Alumnus of WMA. Before listing what WMA offers as placement solutions, let me clarify few things.
- I personally don’t believe or go with institutions offering 100% placements. Because it’s not the quantity but the quality matters when choosing a career.
- When you finish the course, you ‘ll be amazed at the multiple career/life options available in front of you. (Read point 2 of what WMA offers to know what am talking about).
Now that I mentioned what I feel about placements, now lemme list what WMA offers.
- WMA doesn’t offer 100% placement just to put it in the papers but provides life long career assistance. Even after 5 years am still receiving opportunities suitable for my experience.
- WMA build you as a digital marketing person than just teach you theories. So once you finish your career options expands from creative content creator to digital marketing consultant. I personally know students went on focusing creating just content and now running podcasts, create short films and video editing etc.
- You will have sessions with industry experts and CEOs on what industry expects and how you should prepare for interview and job as well.
- During the course, you will actively engage in creating contents, videos, podcasts (and participate in discussions), academic training to elite management institutions including IIM. So the exposure you ‘ll get build you for any career challenges than worrying about campus interview options.
Hope that helps.
Read the full answer here: https://www.quora.com/How-are-the-placements-at-WMA-Bangalore-digital-marketing/answer/Sajeesh-Radhakrishnan
Organic Apex recently conducted a Digital Marketing recruitment drive at WMA, extended offers to 6 of our students, with the average annual package in the range of Rs.3.8 -- Rs.6 Lakhs per annum for freshers.
I extend my hearty congratulations to each of them for this wonderful achievement, and a huge thanks to Organic Apex for recognizing the talent and expertise of WMA-ites in digital marketing.
From our existing students and alumni database. Here is a sample package:
- 0-1 year experience -- Minimum of Rs 20,000 per month (depending upon the company, we have also placed students with a package of 4.5 Lacs per annum)
- With over 7-8 yrs of experience, alumni get a package of 20 Lacs -- 40 Lacs.
Read our student’s testimonials/Reviews, or watch what they have to say about us here. Our Digital Marketing Courses will not only help you become a complete marketer but will guide you in building a stronger career.
Gunjan Vyas Now works with Google India
His LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gunjan-vyas-5b772787
A recent question from QUORA: https://www.quora.com/How-are-the-placements-at-WMA-Bangalore-digital-marketing
Web Marketing Academy is Rated One of the Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Bangalore for Class Room Training by our Alumni, Students